Have a great content piece in mind which you would want to share in front of an active audience of Email Marketers and Small Businesses?
Hit us up below, and let us know what's on your mind. Become a guest blogger for SendX!
- The content should be at least 1200+ words.
- We only accept actionable, well-researched content which is easy to read and written in short sentences and paragraphs.
- Add adequate examples to present your point. The best performing content always provides the readers with top notch practical examples.
- Make sure you're linking to the source of whatever you're claiming. The source should be relevant and non-promotional.
- Make sure the backlinks you add are contextual. Promotional backlinks will result in your article getting rejected. Also, we allow a maximum of 3 backlinks only.
- Ensure that you do not include any CTAs (Calls to Action)
- Read our full list of guidelines here.
Our audience primarily consists of email marketers, digital marketers and small businesses. So make sure the content is written for them. Here are a few topics we accept:
- General Email Marketing
- Email Newsletters
- Email Sequences
- Email List Building
- Other Digital Marketing Articles which incorporate Email Marketing in it naturally. For ex: How To Use Social Media To Increase Your Email Subscribers
Note: We write heavily competitive content optimized for SEO. So ensure the topic you pitch has relatively high search volume and low keyword difficulty on Google. The keyword difficulty should be no more than 20 (per Ahrefs), and the keyword volume should be at least 100 (per Ahrefs).
We'll get in touch with you if the topic and outline is relevant. We can discuss the next steps from there.
A: Our audience primarily consists of email marketers, digital marketers and small businesses. So, if you think you have quality content for them, then writing for SendX is the way to go.
A: Guest Blogging is a content marketing and SEO technique where someone writes and publishes a blog post on a third party website or blog to promote their personal/corporate brand - or in some cases, to simply make some extra money from writing for a given company.
A: A keyword search volume of at least 100 (according to Ahrefs) is expected for guest blogs.
A: The keyword difficulty should not exceed 20 (according to Ahrefs) for guest blogs.
A: In order to speed up the approval of your guest blog with SendX, you need to make sure you have a good compliance level with our blog content guidelines, which are listed here. Plus, having the right keyword search volume with low keyword difficulty will help.
A: For any partnership / comarketing query, you can write to SendX at email@example.com.