Have a great content piece in mind which you would want to share in front of an active audience of Email Marketers and Small Businesses?
Hit us up below, and let us know what's on your mind. Become a guest blogger for SendX!
- The content should be at least 1200+ words.
- We only accept actionable, well-researched content which is easy to read and written in short sentences and paragraphs.
- Create content that is more valuable than any other first-page search results.
- Don’t plagiarize. Your content will be checked in plagiarism detection software.
- The Title should be catchy with the right keywords, and can't be just the keywords.
- Do not use H4s, stop at H3s.
- Sentence structure should be according to proper English. Don't use conversational structures like 'I was like..', 'this only' etc.
- Don't use a hyphen - , use a colon :
- Avoid 1st person and motivational speaker language (example: let me show you, let me teach you, you better take notes, etc.)
- Don't use slang like btw, lemme etc.
- Avoid linking to SendX's competitor websites.
- When inserting images, please add a “caption” underneath that says: source: <page from where the image is taken>.
- Give proper naming to the images that are included in the article draft, before submitting it for review.
- Add adequate examples to present your point. The best performing content always provides the readers with top notch practical examples.
- Don't engage the reader with just words. Back them with value propositions, data, etc.
- Make sure you're linking to the source of whatever you're claiming. The source should be relevant and non-promotional.
- Make sure the backlinks you add are contextual. Promotional backlinks will result in your article getting rejected. Also, we allow a maximum of 3 backlinks only.
- We don't add backlinks with anchor texts related to email marketing.
- Ensure that you do not include any CTAs (Calls to Action).
- And please, do a final spell check/grammar check for your final drafts.
- Read our full list of guidelines here.
Our audience primarily consists of email marketers, digital marketers and small businesses. So make sure the content is written for them. Here are a few topics we accept:
- General Email Marketing
- Email Newsletters
- Email Sequences
- Email List Building
- Other Digital Marketing Articles which incorporate Email Marketing in it naturally. For ex: How To Use Social Media To Increase Your Email Subscribers
Note: We write heavily competitive content optimized for SEO. So ensure the topic you pitch has relatively high search volume and low keyword difficulty on Google. The keyword difficulty should be no more than 20 (per Ahrefs), and the keyword volume should be at least 100 (per Ahrefs).
We'll get in touch with you if the topic and outline is relevant. We can discuss the next steps from there.
A: Our audience primarily consists of email marketers, digital marketers and small businesses. So, if you think you have quality content for them, then writing for SendX is the way to go.
A: Guest Blogging is a content marketing and SEO technique where someone writes and publishes a blog post on a third party website or blog to promote their personal/corporate brand - or in some cases, to simply make some extra money from writing for a given company.
A: A keyword search volume of at least 100 (according to Ahrefs) is expected for guest blogs.
A: The keyword difficulty should not exceed 20 (according to Ahrefs) for guest blogs.
A: In order to speed up the approval of your guest blog with SendX, you need to make sure you have a good compliance level with our blog content guidelines, which are listed here. Plus, having the right keyword search volume with low keyword difficulty will help.
A: For any partnership / comarketing query, you can write to SendX at firstname.lastname@example.org.