SendX automation is super simple to set up and are very effective for putting your marketing on autopilot mode. You can send the right email, at the right time, to the right user.
One of the things which people rave about while using our automations is how simple and elegant the entire interface is. We have tried to keep a fine balance between power and simplicity which our customers love.
You may categorize different types of users in different user groups or lists eg: Book A buyers and Book B buyers.
Also a user may decide to receive only specific updates from your blog or company eg: product updates but no promotions by subscribing or unsubscribing from specific lists.
Send smart email campaigns that get upto 2X more opens using SendX's Opti-Send technology.
We ensure that your emails are optimized for opens.
Send Geo optimized email campaigns. No more fiddling around with the campaign timezone. SendX is smart enough to know what is the best time to send email campaigns.
Get access to more than half a million royalty-free stock photos for your next email marketing campaign.
Increase your open rates by upto 50% by resending your email broadcasts to non-openers with a different email subject line.
Get custom reports and detailed analytics about how your emails campaigns are performing. Email open, click and reply rate are all at your fingertips.
Auto tag subscribers based on a pop up they subscribe to or data they have filled. Send automated thank you email or drip nurture emails to educate & nurture them.
A: An autoresponder is a series of emails on a specific topic, delivered in a predetermined sequence at predetermined intervals, usually depending on the actions performed by the user such as joining the opt-in list, browsing behavior, etc.
A: There are 5 main steps involved in creating an effective autoresponder email:
1. Choose the goal of autoresponder, such: as a welcome sequence consisting of a thank you mail, new blog posts etc., offering an educational course, and promoting upsells.
2. Segmenting your list from the time they subscribe to your email list.
3. Choose a suitable ESP
4. Make a map of your email sequence: how long your email sequence should be, how far apart the emails should be, and how many emails to send before sending a sales email.
5. Write an email sequence that will convert by focusing on the recipient, and using personalization.
A: Given below are a few instances where it would be ideal to send autoresponder emails:
1. User subscribers to your email list
2. User opens an email, or fills a form
3. User abandons products or services in the shopping cart
4. User completes a purchase.
A: The 4 main advantages of an autoresponder are as follows:
1. Saves time as you need to create the content only once
2. As they are triggered and sent immediately, it projects that the business is always open
3. Avoids the need to manually send emails on a personal level on a timely basis
4. Improves conversion since the type of email is automatically mapped to the type of user action.
A: It typically depends on the campaign your business is trying to run. A couple of good tips for selecting a good topic for your autoresponder would be, surveying your existing customers, and tapping into the social media reputation of the content in your niche.
Reach your subscribers by sending unlimited email campaigns with best of breed email deliverability.
Easily create elegant embedded email sign up forms to grow your email list. Choose from a variety of high converting themes.
Nurture your leads with email drip sequences. Auto tag subscribers based on their activity and start, stop or exclude them from email sequences.
Easily create beautiful pop up forms to grow your email list. Choose from a variety of high converting themes.
Powerful automation tools to put your email marketing on autopilot.
Design beautiful email newsletters even if you don't know HTML.
Take full control of your email deliverability by using dedicated IP for your email marketing.
"I can create sophisticated email marketing campaigns. The team are also superb - helping me with my requests very quickly. I have to say that SendX is the best email marketing software I have used till date."
"I've been using SendX for about 11 months now. Can't speak highly enough about it. I was looking for an alternative to MailChimp - it's easier to use, and with more features. I think most impressively, the support has been excellent."
"Great value at great price. I love SendX's ability to create segmented nurture streams based on products our customers are buying on Furlenco."
“Got amazing support from SendX team. They helped me setup the tool. Setting up drip campaigns is extremely easy and it is extremely easy to import/export contacts and setup campaigns. I can tell that this is easily among the best of all similar tools available in the market.”