Read more posts by this author.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Starting A Drip On Various User Triggers.
SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and start drips based on various user triggers. In this short guide, we will be looking at starting a drip based on various user triggers using automations.
If you are not familiar with the basics of automations, you can check them out here.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- Create a new automation by going to Automations + New Automation screen to the right side.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page, where you can set a name for the automation.
- Under Trigger, make sure you have SendX selected in the field on the left hand side.
- On opening the drop-down menu on the right hand side, you will be able to see various user triggers which you can use to start your drip sequences in SendX.
- Select the desirable user trigger, and any specifics that might need to be selected in the field that appears below.
- Under action, keep SendX as it is on the left field, and select Added to a drip from the dropdown. Select the name of the drip you want to start.
- Click Submit Automation by scrolling down the page to save this automation.
And that's it! That's all you need to do to start a drip sequence on various user triggers in SendX.