Read more posts by this author.
A Quick Guide On WebHooks And WebHooks In SendX.
By the end of this short guide, you will be able to effortlessly send WebHook Requests using SendX.
What Are WebHooks
A WebHook is an HTTP POST request to a specified URL/link when a specific event happens. In the case of SendX, this happens when any of SendX’s automation trigger occurs.
What Do SendX WebHooks Do
SendX raises a POST request with the details of a trigger.
The format of the POST request is in JSON format and has the following signature:
"email": "<email_id of contact>",
"entityId": <id of tag, list, campaign etc>,
"time":"2017-12-27T11:47:50.284453005Z<timestamp of this given format>"
Trigger type can be any of the below:
- subscribed_to_list: Subscribes to a list
- unsubscribed_from_list: Unsubscribes from a list
- confirm_to_list: Confirms a list
- opened_campaign: Open Campaign Email
- clicked_push_campaign: Clicks push campaign
- clicked_campaign_link: Clicks a link in campaign
- subscribed_to_drip: Subscribes to a drip
- opened_drip_email: Opens drip email
- clicked_drip_link: Clicks a link in drip sequences
- tag_added: Tag added
- tag_deleted: Tag removed
- drip_completed: Completes a drip
- campaign_replied: Replied to a campaign
- drip_step_replied: Replied to a drip
- removed_from_list: Removed from a list
- submitted_details_to_widget: Contact added via pop-up
- submitted_details_to_form: Contact added via form
- submitted_details_to_landing_page: Contact added via landing page
- added_to_segment: Added to a segment
- removed_from_segment: Removed from a segment
- visited_page: Contact visited page
- global_unsubscribe: Global Unsubscribe