A Step-By-Step Guide To Setup An Automation That Starts A Drip Sequence When A User Subscribes Through A Form.
By the end of this quick guide, you will know how to trigger a drip sequence automatically as soon as a contact is added to a list. We will be covering:
- Introduction to Automation
- How To Setup An Automation to Start a Drip Sequence When A User Subscribes Through A Form
Introduction to Automation
Automations are a set of commands that enable SendX to perform a specific action based on a particular trigger. It consists of two parts: Trigger and Action.
Trigger is used to tell SendX what particular action must be the starting point of the automation. Action tells SendX what particular result you want as the end goal of that particular trigger.
You can really stack multiple triggers and actions up to laser target your automations and perform some really powerful stuff.
How To Setup An Automation to Start a Drip Sequence When A User Subscribes Through A Form
- Click on the Automation button on the left pane of your SendX Dashboard.
- Click on New Automation ( on top right corner of your screen).
- Give a suitable name to the New Automation.
- Trigger: Keep the left field as it is, and choose Contact added via Embedded Form in the Choose a Trigger menu. Select the name of the form you want to associate your drip sequence with in the field that will appear below.
- Action: Keep the left field as SendX, and choose Added to a drip Campaign in the Choose a Action menu. Select the name of the drip sequence you want to associate your form with in the field that will appear below.
- Click on Submit Automation to save that automation.
You're all set! Now whenever a user gives his information through that form, SendX will automatically start the selected drip sequence and automate your marketing campaigns!