This guide shows you how you can grow your email marketing list as well as streamline your invoice and expense related processes with InvoiceBerry.
This article walks your through enabling InvoiceBerry integration with your SendX account.
InvoiceBerry is a simple online invoicing software designed to meet the invoicing needs of small businesses, entrepreneurs and freelancers. Customers can create professional-looking invoices, send them via email and customize their invoices with their company logo and information. Thanks to InvoiceBerry, businesses can keep track of their expenses, generate various reports and use the recurring invoice function to schedule automatic invoices.
How does SendX work with InvoiceBerry?
Email marketing and invoicing are important for every successful business. Thanks to this Zapier integration, you can grow your email marketing list as well as streamline your invoice and expense related processes. You won't have to spend your precious time on moving your data from one app to another. Zapier will do it for you automatically.
Currently, there are 20 possible Zapier integrations between SendX and InvoiceBerry.
What can you do with SendX and InvoiceBerry?
- Create new client in InvoiceBerry in response to newly created contact in SendX
- Add new expense in InvoiceBerry when a new contact is created in SendX
- Create/Update new contact in SendX in response to newly created invoice in InvoiceBerry
- Add tag to a contact in SendX from newly created in InvoiceBerry
- Add tag to a contact in SendX when a new expense in added in InvoiceBerry