Read more posts by this author.
This article walks your through enabling InstaPage integration with your SendX account. You will be able to collect leads from your InstaPage landing pages and they will automatically be added to SendX.
You will also be able to start drip sequences or send one-off email campaigns to these leads.
The main steps are as follows:
- Go to InstaPage landing page > Select your form > Edit
- You will see a top bar. Click on Integrations tab
- Click on Webhook option present in the top bar
- Once you do that, you will see a popup. Kindly fill the webhook endpoint which will be: https://app.sendx.io/api/v1/integration/instapage/team/<team_id>
- You can find your team id from Settings tab of your SendX account
- Keep server token authentication as empty and click on Continue
- Select Send by Post + JSON option under webhooks.
- Map your form fields to corresponding SendX fields. Note that webhook fields firstName, lastName and email will directly be mapped to corresponding SendX fields. Mapping email field is required so to create SendX contact
- Map other form fields present in the InstaPage form. Once done click on Continue and Finish.
- Once you have made these changes kindly update your InstaPage landing page. You should see a success message. After this kindly open the page and leave details of a new contact from that page.
- You can now go and check your SendX account. You will see new contact being created on SendX. The contact will have via_instapage tag added to it.
- All the mapped fields shall be present either as contact property of First Name, Last Name, Email or as custom fields.
- Additional information like from which page details were submitted, IP information, variation etc. are also captured by SendX system.