A Step-By-Step Guide To Stopping A Drip When A Tag Gets Removed From A Contact.
SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and stop drips based on when a tag gets removed from a user. In this short guide, we will be looking at stopping a drip when a tag gets removed from a user using an automation.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- Create a New Automation by going to Automations screen from the Top side menu.
- Set a name for the automation.
- Under Trigger, make sure you have SendX selected in the field on the left hand side, and Tag removed on the right field.
- From the drop down below, select the desired tag name.
- Under action, keep SendX as it is on the left field, and select Removed from Drip from the dropdown. Select the name of the drip you want to unsubscribe the user from.
- Click Submit Automation to save this automation.
And that's it! Now any user who gets disassociated with the selected tag will now be unsubscribed from the drip.