A Step-By-Step Guide To Starting A Drip When A Tag Gets Added To A User.
SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and start drips based on when a tag gets added to a user. In this short guide, we will be looking at starting a drip when a tag gets added to a user using an automation.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- Create a New Automation by going to Automations screen from the left side menu.
- Set a name for the automation.
- Under Trigger, make sure you have SendX selected in the field on the left hand side, and Tag added on the right field.
- From the drop down below, select the desired tag name.
- Under action, keep SendX as it is on the left field, and select Subscribes to a drip from the dropdown. Select the name of the drip you want to subscribe the user to.
- Click Submit Automation to save this automation.
And that's it! Now any user who gets associated with the selected tag will now be subscribed to the drip.