Get notified when a user is tagged
When any new subscriber is added via popups, forms or landing pages etc, SendX allows you to send notification emails for the same. Let’s see how is it done when a user has been tagged.
- First you have to create a tag and using automation you have to add tag to the user. You can refer this article for the same http://help.sendx.io/getting-started/tags
- You can send a notification email, when a new user has been tagged using Automation.
- Select Automation from the Dashboard.
- Select +New Automation to create a new Automation. You can name the automation as per your choice.
- In Automation, under the Trigger section, Select the option, Tag added. Select the tag from the drop down menu.
- Under the Action section, Select the option, Send activity notification email and select the email ids for which you want to send the notifications.
After you have selected the email id, you can click on Submit Automation, thus whenever a user is tagged, you will get a notification email for the same.