Steps to export all the contacts who have unsubscribed from your emails.
A guide on how to export the contacts who have unsubscribed from your emails.
If your contacts have unsubscribed from your emails, then it is best practice not to send these contacts any emails in the future.
You can check all the contacts who have unsubscribed from your emails using the Segments feature.
- You have to select the Contact option from the dashboard.
- Under Segments, select a new Segment option.
- In this section, you can name the particular segment and under the segment select the condition.
- When you select the conditions, you will have to select the option Unsubscribed from all email communication.
- Then you can scroll down and select Submit option.
- Once you have created the segment, you can open this segment and you will find an option to export contacts from this segment.
The contacts will be exported to your registered email id.