Read more posts by this author.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Embedding A Video Inside Drip.
Using SendX, you can quickly embed a video in your drip emails. Using well made videos to sell your product/service (or video case studies) optimally has proven to convert really well. This quick guide will help you to embed a video in your drip email.
- Create a new drip sequence or edit an already existing one, depending on which email you want to embed a video in.
- Scroll down on the email edit screen till you see the Email Body.
- Drag and Drop the Video Placeholder from the right into the email (specifically where you want to embed the video).
- Click on Add a video URL inside the box. Add the YouTube or Video URL into the Content Properties field that will have become visible on the right.
- On pasting the URL, you would be able to see the video embedded inside the email.
Want to upload a video but don't want it up for your YouTube Channel Subscribers? Just upload a private video to YouTube and keep it unlisted from public! SendX allows you to embed all YouTube videos for your Drip Email Audience to view regardless of the visibility of that video on YouTube.
And that's it! You now have a video in your email all set to create a visual appeal for your offers. Click Submit Drip to save this drip sequence when done.
However, in case your email deliverability is getting affected due to embedding the video, you can add videos using the alternate method of adding videos in SendX.
In this alternate method, you can create or edit a campaign and go to the Content tab. From there on, just follow the Plugins -> Video Embed wizard.
Here, you can either input your YouTube URL, or a Generated HTML Code. You can even create a video and keep it unlisted from public view in SendX.
From your Email Editor Drag and Drop Placeholders on the right, you can drag the HTML box into your email (specifically the place where you want the video to appear). Just click on the box to open the HTML editor view on the right. Paste the code that you copied from the Video Embed plugin (replace the default code).
And that’s it! You now have a video in your landing page all set to create a visual appeal for your offers. Click Submit to save this landing page when done.