A Quick Guide To Analyzing Your Forms in SendX.
By the end of this guide, you will be able to quickly analyze your forms and figure out which forms work best on what pages. This is extremely useful because forms are the first thing a user sees on your website, and whether they submit their information or not depends on how well the form is made and what offer is given out as lead magnet.
- Go to the Forms + Embedded Form screen from the menu on the Top pane.
- Here you will see the names of forms you've made in SendX along with their metrics like Status, Impressions and Submission.
- Status: This shows whether the form is currently ACTIVE or on PAUSE.
- Impressions: This shows how many times that specific form has been displayed by SendX on any web page.
- Submission: This shows a percentage of how many users actually engaged with the form and converted to a lead. This is extremely useful for figuring out the efficiency of your form.
Click on the Action button and click Info to get a more detailed view of how many impressions were produced, and how many subscribed over a period of time.
Here Impressions are signified with the curve in blue and the Subscribed are signified with grey.
And that's it! Within minutes you can analyze your forms and optimize your lead generation efforts FAST.