A Step-By-Step Guide to Stopping a Drip when a User replies to a Drip Email.
SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and stop drips based on how a user responds to it. In this short guide, we will be looking at stopping a drip when a user replies to a drip email using an automation.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here. Make sure Track Replies is turned on, to allow SendX to use replies as triggers. You can read more about that here.
- Create a New Automation by going to Automations screen from the left side menu.
- Set a Name for the automation.
- Under Trigger, make sure you have SendX selected in the field on the left hand side, and Replied to a drip on the right field.
- From the drop down below, select the desired drip name.
- Under action, keep SendX as it is on the left field, and select Removed from a drip from the dropdown. Select the name of the drip you want to remove the user from (in most cases, it's the same drip sequence as the one in the trigger).
- Click Submit Automation to save this automation.
And that's it! Now any user who replies to an email in the selected drip email will now be removed from the drip.