A Step-By-Step Guide To Stopping A Drip On Various User Triggers.
SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and stop drips based on various user triggers. In this short guide, we will be looking at stopping a drip based on various user triggers using automations.
If you are not familiar with the basics of automations, you can check them out here.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- Create a New Automation by going to Automations screen from the Top menu.
- Set a name for the Automation.
- Under Trigger, make sure you have SendX selected in the field on the left hand side.
- On opening the drop-down menu on the right hand side, you will be able to see various user triggers which you can use to stop your drip sequences in SendX.
- Select the desirable user trigger, and any specifics that might need to be selected in the field that appears below.
- Under Action, keep SendX as it is on the left field, and select Removed from a drip from the drop down. Select the name of the drip you want to stop.
- Click Submit Automation to save this automation.
And that's it! That's all you need to do to stop a drip sequence on various user triggers in SendX.