A Step-By-Step Guide to Sending The First Drip Email Immediately.
SendX allows you to control your drip sequences, and when they go out with respect to a user trigger. In this short guide, we will be taking a look at sending the first email immediately as soon as a user subscribes to the drip.
- Make sure you have a drip sequence ready. If you need help with that, click here.
- While creating the drip sequence, make sure the field below When to send says Send Immediately in Contents.
- Click Submit Drip to save the drip by going to Trigger Condition option.
- Set an automation based on your preferred user trigger, and make sure the Action is set to Added to a drip.
- Click Submit Automation to save that automation.
That's all! Now SendX will send the first drip email in the sequence as soon as the user gets subscribed to the drip.