Quick guide to embed videos in forms
You can embed videos on forms to make it look more interactive and attract more traffic on your page.
- To create a form you can refer the article here.
- Open Youtube, search for the video what you want to embed in the form, select Share and click on Embed.
- You will be shown the HTML code for embedding the video. Copy the code.
- In the content section of the form, you can paste the code either in title or description depending upon where you want the video to be displayed.
- If you want to autoplay the video, you have to add ?rel=0&autoplay=1 after the video url, then the video will autoplay in the form.
In this way we can embed Youtube, Vimeo etc videos in Forms.