Guide to unsubscribe users from all future emails.
You can create a list of unsubscribes and stop sending them any future communications.
- You can create a list of unsubscribers by going into Contacts and selecting segments and select New Segment
- Once you have selected New Segment you will be redirected to a new page where you will get a option called condition out of which you can select unsubscriber list and submit the Segment .
- After Doing all the Formalities, You can click See All Contacts to see all the unsubscribed contacts.
- After Creating Segment go to Automation and scroll down the page and select New Bulk Action
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can see two part Contact and Action and From Contacts select Segment and from the drop down menu, select the segment what you have created.
- Under the Action, scroll down and select Global Unsubscribe option.
In this way you can unsubscribe the users who are part of the segment you have created.