A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating a Segment of all Non Openers.
Using Segmentation in SendX, you can quickly separate out the people who didn't open your email (campaign or drip) into a separate segment. This allows you to create a separate marketing campaign for them, and push them into a different part of your funnel.
- Create a new segment or edit an already existing segment depending on which segment you want to create for Non Openers.
- Set a suitable name for the segment, and select Sent these campaigns but didn't open them if you want to segment a campaign broadcast list or Sent these drip steps but didn't open them if you want to segment a drip sequence list from the drop-down menu.
- Below you will be able to see all the campaigns that you have created in SendX. Select the ones from which you want to segment out the non openers.
- Now all the users who haven't opened the selected campaigns' email will be segmented into one.
- Similarly, you will be able to see all the steps of the drip sequences (if you chose to segment the drip email subscribers). Simply select the steps you want to segment out the non openers from.
- Click Submit to save that segment.